The Houstonian is easily accessible to the city's most sought after attractions. Houston Intercontinental Airport and Hobby Airport are both just a 30-minute drive, while downtown and the George R. Brown Convention Center are only 7 miles away. Within two miles is the Galleria and Houston's dynamic Uptown District where our private shuttle will take you to the area's fabulous shopping, dining and entertainment.
An easy half-mile jog down the road is Houston's natural treasure, Memorial Park. There you'll find the Houston Arboretum, herb gardens and a botanical hall. More than a hotel, The Houstonian is an oasis in the heart of the city.
From Bush Intercontinental Airport - Houston:
- Exit the Airport on JFK Blvd.
- Follow the signs Sam Houston Tollway/Beltway 8 West.
- Take Sam Houston Tollway/Beltway 8 West to I-45 South (Downtown).
- Take I-45 South to Loop 610 West.
- Loop 610 West becomes Loop 610 South.
- Follow Loop 610 South to the Woodway exit.
- Make a right on Woodway to N. Post Oak Lane (1st signal).
- Make a right on N. Post Oak Lane. The Houstonian is 3 blocks down on the left at the stop sign.
From Houston Hobby:
- Exit airport going right on Airport Blvd. – 1.9 miles.
- Go under freeway and turn left and get on I-45 North.
- Come around downtown on the Pierce elevated freeway and after the Bagby exit look for the Memorial Drive exit on right.
- Exit Memorial and go to the light and turn left and get on Memorial.
- Go about 5.5 miles, through the park, the road will fork, veer left onto Woodway, pass under the freeway.
- Make an immediate right onto N. Post Oak Lane.
- Drive ½ mile to the 3-way stop and turn left into our property.